Dermapen is undoubtedly the most popular micro needling pen on the market today. Skin care professionals and doctors prefer using the Dermapen skin needling pen due to its minimally invasive and easy-to-use features. In this article, we will discuss the safety of Dermapen micro needling treatment and its efficacy and producing results for its patients.
Do micro needle work?
Not all micro needling pens are created equally. Dermapen is in a league of its own. With quick and visible results, zero downtime, and affordable price rate of the Dermapen micro needling treatment, it’s not surprising that majority of skin experts prefer to use it over rival skin pen brands and even traditional skin rejuvenation techniques.
Dermapen works by creating microscopic injuries on the skin which then prompts the body’s natural healing process. Collagen and elastin start to fill in these micro injuries thus revealing new and smooth skin growth. It works the same way as traditional skin resurfacing methods, but with minimal pain and discomfort as well as zero downtime to boot.
What microneedling results should you expect from Dermapen needling treatment?
- Significantly improve the overall texture, pigmentation and structure of the skin.
- Even the most delicate areas can be treated using the Dermapen skin pen.
- The procedure is minimally invasive as well as less painful than traditional treatments like laser resurfacing and chemical peels.
- Dermapen needling treatment solves a wide variety of skin issues including acne scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, fine lines and hyperpigmentation.
- Dermapen micro needling treatment offers a more cost-effective way of smoothening skin imperfections. You will see results after a few sessions spaced a few weeks apart. Your skin will look smoother, feel softer and appear flawless in just a few months.
To learn more about Dermapen Treatments and how they can help your skin concern, click here. If you would like to book a clinical Dermapen Treatment, find here an Authorised Treatment Provider close to you.
If you are a professional and wish to learn how to become a DermapenWorld Authorised Treatment Provider, click here.