Does your current skincare routine feel lacking? If your skin looks flawless today, but may or may not look as good on other days, it’s time to reevaluate the products and services you utilise. Give your skin another chance at youth and beauty with microneedling.
Celebrities and A-listers have relied on this skin treatment to bring back the glow, smoothness, and elasticity on their skin. To know more about this amazing and advanced skin rejuvenation technique, continue reading.
What is microneedling?
Microneedling, originally known as collagen induction therapy is an excellent addition to any woman’s skincare routine. It’s a form of skin treatment that focuses on treating acne scars and skin rejuvenation. Due to the outstanding results in diminishing blemishes and reviving the skin, skin needling is now being used for the following cases, too!
- Anti-ageing treatment that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Scar management including scars from breakouts and deep-seated scars resulting from surgical operations.
How does microneedling work?
The principle behind microneedling is neocollagenesis where the body releases growth factors after piercing the superficial layer of the skin with microscopic needles. The growth factors together with collagen and elastin contribute to the effective treatment of skin ageing problems and scars.
One of the best microneedling devices, Dermapen, features surgical-grade microscopic needles that create microchannels on the superficial layer of the skin. The superficial bleeding from micro injuries triggers the body to release a few growth hormones including platelet derived growth factor and fibroblast growth factor; both of which act as powerful switches in the production of fibroblasts resulting in collagen and elastin deposition.
Why should you use Dermapen?
Nothing comes close to the results that can be derived from using Dermapen. The revolutionary microneedling device has undeniably changed skincare treatment in more ways than one.
- The use of surgical-grade microscopic needles means there are no deep tissue damages. The cuts are precise and uniform, thus are less traumatic on patients.
- Adjustable needle depth ranges between 0.25 mm up to 3 mm. This allows the treatment of different skin issues with the same device using different needle depths.
- Compared to traditional skin rejuvenating treatments, Dermapen promises more effective and faster results.
- Dermapen with its accurate microneedling system guarantee more consistent results.
To learn more about Dermapen Treatments and how they can help your skin concern, click here. If you would like to book a clinical Dermapen Treatment, find here an Authorised Treatment Provider close to you.
If you are a professional and wish to learn how to become a DermapenWorld Authorised Treatment Provider, click here.