Skin needling is an in-clinic treatment that aims to clear out skin imperfections by creating microinjuries on the skin with the use of a skin pen. Skin rejuvenation through skin needling operates behind the concept that the presence of injuries on the skin prompts the body’s natural healing mechanisms. As a result of healing, the body produces more collagen and elastin- the major building blocks of the skin.
Skin needling treats a wide array of skin problems; from skin aging signs to pitted scars. To learn more about skin needling and its many benefits and features, continue reading.
Does skin needling really work?
Skin needling has consistently proven itself to be a highly-effective and powerful means to bring back the skin to life. The processes that take place during skin needling stimulates the body’s natural healing abilities, which means there are no harsh chemicals that are used to transform your skin anew. It relies on the body’s production of collagen and elastin to produce smoother, flawless, and blemish-free skin.
Here are some of the skin needling results to expect once you undergo several sessions of skin needling:
- The use of skin pen such as Dermapen 4 helps improve overall skin texture and complexion.
- Skin needling also facilitates the faster absorption of nutrients from skincare products.
- Skin pens are tools that offer a quick and painless means of rejuvenating the skin.
- Recovery time is minimal. You can resume your existing skincare routine 24 to 48 hours after skin needling.
- Skin needling results are visible two to eight weeks after your first session.
Skin Needling Before and After
Women who have successfully undergone skin needling report positive experiences and outcomes:
To learn more about Dermapen Treatments and how they can help your skin concern, click here. If you would like to book a clinical Dermapen Treatment, find here an Authorised Treatment Provider close to you.
If you are a professional and wish to learn how to become a DermapenWorld Authorised Treatment Provider, click here.