Dermapen needling is a breakthrough tool that is guaranteed to renew your skin from the inside out. This skin rejuvenation procedure promises to tighten the skin, diminish imperfections, and improve the overall appearance as well as the structure of the skin, so you can look and feel beautiful whilst ageing.
Besides its skin renewal effects, the use of a skin needling pen such as Dermapen 4 also offers other benefits, including:
How does microneedling work?
Microneedling pens such as Dermapen work by producing microscopic injuries on the superficial layers of the skin. Microneedling or collagen induction therapy is achieved by stimulating the skin’s self-healing capacity which then replaces injured tissues with new ones.
Microneedling delivers the following benefits:
- Skin rejuvenation resulting in healthier complexion and texture
- More lifted and smoother skin
- Diminished appearance of skin imperfections including acne scars, surgical scars, and stretch marks
- Increased ability of the skin to absorb skin nutrients
The advantages of using Dermapen vs other skin needling pen
Since the popularity of microneedling treatment is now at its peak, companies have rolled out their own version of skin pen.
Among these Dermapen is considered the superior skin needling tool due to the following reasons:
- Guarantees faster healing time. Inflammation and redness disappear two to three days after micro needling session.
- Women can resume wearing makeup as quickly as 24 hours after a micro needling procedure.
- Minimal redness and inflammation on treated areas.
- Painless procedure, making it an ideal skin rejuvenation technique for men and women with low pain tolerance.
To learn more about Dermapen Treatments and how they can help your skin concern, click here. If you would like to book a clinical Dermapen Treatment, find here an Authorised Treatment Provider close to you.
If you are a professional and wish to learn how to become a DermapenWorld Authorised Treatment Provider, click here.