If you are suffering from wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, or simply want to breathe new life into your skin, Dermapen micro needling deserves all your attention.
You may have heard a few good things about Dermapen treatment and the many benefits that can be derived from undergoing microneedling with the help of this device. In this article, we will enumerate the benefits of choosing Dermapen over other traditional skin rejuvenation systems.
What is Derma Needling?
Derma needling, also known as collagen induction therapy is a skin rejuvenation treatment that works by creating microscopic piercings at certain depths of the topmost layer of the skin. The creation of micro piercings then triggers a series of skin healing responses that include the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. These skin building blocks fill up the injuries resulting in new skin which is soft and smooth.
What are the primary benefits of Dermapen microneedling treatment?
Dermapen microneedling treatment is superior to other skin pen brands and traditional skin rejuvenation procedures for a number of reasons:
- Dermapen has features that ensure accuracy and precision in the creation of micro injuries onto the skin. It has a system of features that enables users to get the most benefits for the skin condition to be treated.
- Using Dermapen for skin needling ensures minimum downtime. Swelling and redness both subside 24 to 48 hours after the procedure.
- Compared to other skin rejuvenation procedures, Dermapen treatment is more affordable. The duration and frequency are spaced strategically to give your face some time to recover and transform at its full potential.
Dermapen is highly recommended for those suffering from the following skin problems:
- Dermapen for pigmentation issues such as dark spots and blemishes. Collagen production as a result of micro needling makes the skin tone more even over time.
- Dermapen is also powerful for diminishing the appearance of acne scars on the skin. Whether you are suffering from mild scarring or pitted scars, a few sessions of Dermapen will definitely fix your scarring problem once and for all.
- Dermapen micro needling treatment is an excellent treatment to reverse the signs of ageing. The production of more collagen and elastin plumps up the skin, thus reducing the appearance of fine lines. In addition, micro needling also improves the skin’s ability to absorb nutrients that help reverse the signs of ageing.
To learn more about Dermapen Treatments and how they can help your skin concern, click here. If you would like to book a clinical Dermapen Treatment, find here an Authorised Treatment Provider close to you.
If you are a professional and wish to learn how to become a DermapenWorld Authorised Treatment Provider, click here.