CLINIPREP removes makeup and excess oil, and is non-negotiable before, during, and after Dermapen Treatments™ due to its rapid cleansing and antimicrobial control. While it’s deadly to pathogens, such as viruses and bacteria, CLINIPREP does not interfere with cell regrowth, ideal for the recovery stage of microneedling and chemical peels when the skin is vulnerable to infection.
It’s an incredibly gentle antibacterial face cleanser, with no alcohol or any other ingredients that could cause stinging, sensitivity, irritation or dryness of the skin and eyes.
CLINIPREP contains a unique high purity, stable version of hypochlorous acid (HOCI) that reduces skin ageing, promotes the growth of new skin cells over wounds and stimulates immunity to germs.
- Optimal hygiene to protect against infection before, during and after microneedling
- Provides the ideal condition for rapid skin recovery
- Non-staining, stinging or irritating
- Bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal, sporicidal
- Incredibly gentle on the skin with skin-neutral pH
- Dermatologically tested
- No alcohol or fragrances
How to Use
Daily Skin Care Routine
Suitable as an at-home antibacterial face cleanser/toner for those with problematic or acne-prone skin.
For clean, radiant skin try double cleansing:
- Cleanse with TRI-PHASE CLEANSER™ or CLR FOAM CLEANSER™ to remove dirt and makeup.
- Follow with a second cleanse using CLINIPREP.
Our Dp Dermaceuticals cleansing products can be mixed and matched to suit preference or skin concern.
Dermapen Microneedling Procedure
Use CLINIPREP immediately before, during and after microneedling procedures to remove impurities and reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
- Using a gauze, cleanse skin thoroughly with CLINIPREP prior to treatment.
- To ensure complete skin disinfection and to minimise irritation, apply CLINIPREP at each stage of the procedure.
- Use CLINIPREP to remove any blood or residue before applying masks or treatment creams.
For best results and rapid skin recovery in the 2-3 days following microneedling, CLINIPREP should be applied frequently (up to 3 times a day).
- Apply directly onto the skin or use a soaked dry gauze and wipe on gently.
- Ensure the area is thoroughly wet for each application.
Stabilised Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI)
HOCI is an antimicrobial, antiviral, and antifungal solution. It also reduces signs of skin ageing and promotes the growth of new skin cells over wounds and reorganises scar fibres.
Full Ingredient List
Water (Aqua), Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Hypochlorite