Erase unwanted signs of ageing, pigmentation, enlarged pores, rosacea, acne and more with Dermapen HOME and ACNE SKIN SET. Dermapen microneedling at home boosts natural collagen production by creating flawless and precise fractional micro-injuries, with virtually zero pain. Your skin’s natural healing response renews the surface of your skin, for a clear and youthful complexion.
These micro-injuries also act as channels, allowing the active ingredients in your chosen Dp Dermaceuticals™ Meso-Glide™ serum or cream to penetrate deeper into the skin. Testing has shown these micro-channels carry as much as 80% more topical nutrients deep into your skin.
Dermapen HOME ACNE SET comes with CLR FOAM CLEANSER™, CLR LOTION™, CLINIPREP™ and a FREE HYLA ACTIVE so you have everything you need to safely and effectively microneedle at home to improve the appearance of acne.
The result is intense rejuvenation and truly noticeable results. Use Dermapen HOME to complement Dermapen clinical procedures. Use Dp Dermaceutical‘s top acne products in the lead-up to a Dermapen Treatment™ for acne. Continued use helps control acne so you can feel confident in your radiant complexion.
- Repairs fine lines and wrinkles by plumping and firming skin
- Boosts Dermapen Treatment™ results for acne
- All-in-one skincare kit for problematic skin
- Proven anti-acne active ingredients
- Visibly reduces acne and breakouts
- Minimises pores
- Little to no discomfort thanks to the AOVN technology
- Reduced downtime
- Delivers as much as 80% more topical nutrients to the skin
- Everything you need to get started right away
How to Use
Dermapen HOME treatments are fast, comfortable and deliver visible results after just one session in the convenience of your own home. No microneedling experience necessary!
- Plug your Dermapen HOME into a power source. Check the power is working by pressing the power button. Turn off again.
- Thoroughly cleanse your skin and hands with Dp Dermaceutical cleansers, exfoliators and Anti-Contamination Management™ (ACM) products.
- Unwrap a sterile needle cartridge and insert gently into Dermapen HOME, then rotate clockwise until a click is heard.
- Apply your Dp Dermaceuticals Meso-Glide™, which is a serum or cream used to ensure Dermapen HOME glides smoothly across your skin, and deliver nutrients and actives deep into the skin. This could be Dp Dermaceuticals HYLA ACTIVE™ alone, or target specific concerns for example pigmentation by mixing HYLA ACTIVE with BRITE LITE, or acne use HYLA ACTIVE with CLR LOTION or anti-ageing mixing HYLA ACTIVE with RETINAL ACTIVE at a 1:1 ratio.
- Set the speed and depth dials to your personal preference, and turn the device on by pressing the power button.
- Glide the Dermapen HOME tip in a steady, even and rhythmical motion across the skin. Start with up and down, then side to side, and lastly diagonally to ensure the area is thoroughly and evenly treated. Repeat on all sections you would like to treat.
- Upgrade your treatment with a 3D HYLA ACTIVE MASK™ or Dp Dermaceuticals L.E.D.™ FACE to calm and further nourish your skin.
- Finish your treatment with Dp Dermaceuticals VITAMIN RICH REPAIR™ and desired shade of COVER RECOVER™.
To achieve instant, long-lasting results:
- Use between clinic visits to boost results of professional Dermapen procedures.
- Wait until your skin has recovered from a clinical procedure before using Dermapen HOME (usually 7-10 days).
- Treat weekly until you achieve desired results and then monthly or as needed for maintenance.
- Combine with Dp Dermaceuticals products for optimised results.
- Target problem areas such as fine lines around the lips and frown lines.
- Can also be used on neck, décolleté, hands, knees, feet or anywhere else you feel needs a boost of collagen and rejuvenation.
Get your free detailed Step-by-Step Dermapen HOME Guide
The revolutionary Advanced Oscillating Vertical Needling (AOVN™) technology allows the needles to enter vertically, creating flawless micro-injuries, causing less damage and pain, and vastly reducing downtime.
Dermapen HOME Needle Cartridges
Each cartridge contains 12 ultra-fine (33-gauge) needles for faster and virtually pain-free treatments.
Vitamin Rich Repair
Promotes intensive rejuvenation and skin structure with Vitamins A & E, Resveratrol. Hyaluronic Acid and Copper Peptides.
Intense hydration, comfort and restoration with 3 weights of Hyaluronic Acid for deep penetration.
Hyla Active 3D Sculptured Mask
Wraps hydration and repair around face and neck immediately following microneedling, or as needed.