L.E.D. stands for light-emitting diodes, which are clinically proven to be effective in rejuvenating all skin types.
Made from light-weight flexible silicone Dp Dermaceuticals L.E.D. NECK & DÉCOLLETÉ fastens like a bib and can be rotated to treat your shoulders or back. Each light sits almost directly (and safely) on your skin to ensure minimum loss of light and the strategic placement of the L.E.D. lights ensures maximum light coverage.
The healing power of red (630nm) light makes Dp Dermaceuticals L.E.D. NECK & DÉCOLLETÉ the go-to product after rejuvenation procedures, including microneedling. It also delivers an extra boost of collagen and elastin stimulation to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and the appearance of pigmentation, sun damage and dehydration. Enjoy smooth, radiant skin even faster.
After four weeks of three treatments per week:
- 95% agree skin was brighter and plumper
- 98% agree skin felt firmer
- 96% agree fine lines were less visible
- L.E.D. light therapy is clinically proven to boost collagen and elastin production
- Prolonged use is proven to help alleviate pain by stimulating blood flow and muscle relaxation
- Non-surgical treatment to reduce the appearance of neck wrinkles
- Fades the appearance of pigmentation and sun damage
- Replenishes hydration
- Non-invasive skin rejuvenation
- Superior results thanks to the near infra-red (830nm) light frequencies that travel deeper into the skin
- L.E.D. therapy also promotes the production of serotonin (mood stabiliser; promotes deeper, healthy sleep)
- Flexible silicone construction moulds to every body shape
- Fully portable—no need to stay next to a power supply during treatment
- Lies flat in its protective bag for easy storage and to pack in a suitcase when travelling
Download & Learn More
How to Use
To get the best results, apply your Dp Dermaceuticals L.E.D. NECK & DÉCOLLETÉ 3-5 days a week for a minimum of 4 weeks, then maintain as necessary.
Thoroughly cleanse your skin before use to remove any barriers to light, allowing the rejuvenating wavelengths to penetrate your skin. MICRO DERM EXFOLIANT™ is a versatile cleanser and exfoliant that removes dulling residue and dead skin cells, to ensure maximum light exposure to the active cells.
- Make sure the battery is charged
- Slip on the flexible silicone mask securing the strap
- Turn on
- The mask will automatically switch off after 10 minutes
Light products, including Dp Dermaceuticals L.E.D. NECK & DÉCOLLETÉ, are not recommended if you:
- Have a genetic predisposition to light,
- Have a genetic eye condition, or
- Are taking medication that increases light sensitivity.
Red light rays (630 nm): Red light boosts blood circulation and promotes collagen production to reduce and prevent wrinkles and even out tone, for a boost of radiance and glow.
Near-infrared wavelength (830nm): Harder to find in at-home L.E.D. masks, near-infrared light is optimal for skin anti-ageing as it penetrates deeper than other wavelengths into the skin layers.
Medical-grade silicone: Dp Dermaceuticals L.E.D. NECK & DÉCOLLETÉ is made from flexible silicone that comfortably moulds to the contours of your body.
LED Type: Red and near-infrared
Wavelengths: 630nm and 830nm
Number of LEDs: 108 LEDs (2 per LED bulb); 54 LED bulbs
- Flexible silicone neck & décolleté device
- Rechargeable controller
- Power supply and plug adaptor
- USB C line to USB A connector
- Adjustable straps
- Carry bag